NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Middlesex County Board of Social Services will hold its regularly scheduled monthly meeting on Thursday,
December 14, 2023 at 10:00 a.m., at 181 How Lane, New Brunswick, NJ. Pursuant to the provision of N.J.S.A. 10:4-8(b), this meeting will be held telephonically. Formal action of the Board will be taken.
Any member of the public wishing to attend the meeting telephonically, may do so by following the instructions set forth below:
- The call-in telephone number is:
Phone Number: 1-646-741-5293
Meeting ID: 111 000 9832
- At 10:00 AM, anyone wishing to join the meeting shall call the above number.
- At the appropriate time, the Chair of the Board will indicate, by phone, that the public may comment.
- At the appropriate time, the Chair will announce that the Board will go into executive session. Members of the public will not be permitted to listen to the executive session.
- At the conclusion of the executive session, the Board will return to the public portion of the meeting and thereafter, conclude the meeting.
Angela B. Mackaronis, Director
Middlesex County Board of Social Services