Refugee Resettlement Program
The Refugee Resettlement Program provides financial assistance to families who have been granted asylum by the United States Government from political or religious persecution, for eight months after their entry into the country.
As a refugee, Afghan or Ukrainian special immigrant or humanitarian parolee, or other eligible immigrant type, you are eligible to apply for the following benefits and assistance:
- Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA): Cash Assistance for individuals without dependent children. Apply through:
19 S. Second Ave.
Highland Park, NJ 08904
- TANF: Cash Assistance for Families with Dependent Children
- SNAP Food Stamps: Food Assistance
- NJ FamilyCare and Medicaid: Health Insurance Coverage
- Women, Infant, Children (WIC) program: Food and nutrition assistance for pregnant women and children up to age 5
Learn More About WFNJ TANF
The following is a list of information frequently required to complete an application:
- You must prove who you say you are.
- You must have the Social Security Number for all applicants.
- You must prove where you live (unless you are homeless).
- If you are not able to work, for medical reasons you must provide a doctor’s note.
- If you are not a US citizen you must provide a current I-94 or current I-551.
- If you have resources you must provide records, statements or proof of their current value.
For more information, email Services@mid-boss.com