Report a Change or Update:

All changes or updates to your contact information, income, expenses, employment status, people in your household, or dependent care costs must be reported to the Middlesex County Board of Social Services at specific times.

To report changes or updates by email or fax, go to the Contact page to find the email address or fax number for the specific program.

You may also place documents in the drop box at the entrance of our New Brunswick building at
181 How Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
The drop box is available from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, except holidays.

You can mail changes, updates and documents to:
Middlesex County Board of Social Services
PO Box 509
181 How Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08903

When submitting changes or updates, please include the following:

  • Your name
  • Your case number
  • Your Social Security Number (if you have one)
  • Your address (including street, apartment or floor number, city, state and Zip code)
  • Phone number where you can be reached
  • Type of change you are requesting
  • Date of your request